Join our unique tour to the Malbork castle, which used to be the seat of the Teutonic State since 1280. This is the place where the Teutonic Knights constructed a fortifieed monastery, which later became known as the Upper Castle. In the 13th century, other parts of the structure were built, which created an enormoud brick fortress picturesquely located on the Nogat river, which is currently one of the most popular tourist attractions in Poland. The world’s largest brick castle is visited by nearly 700.000 tourists each year. The museum is the home to precious collections of artistic amber wares, elements of medieval architecture, ancient weapons and military equipment.
In 1997, UNESCO considered the Malbork castle a World Heritage Site.
This tour lasts approximately 6 hours
- 960 PLN per person (1 person)
- 590 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 420 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 360 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 310 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 280 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 250 PLN per person (7 persons)