Vodka has been a great part of Polish tradition. One of the most famous – Zubrowka is produced for more than 600 years.
We invite you to taste 5 different brands of classic Polish Vodka in a good company. Here you have a unique opportunity to try Czysta (clear), Cytrynowka (lemon), sweet Wisniowka (flavoured with cherries), warming Pieprzowka (pepper) and the dry Zubrowka (famous ‘bison grass vodka’, which is flavoured with grass from the Bialowieza Forest).
During the event from our professional English speaking vodka expert you will learn a bit about history of vodka. Each of you can try a selection of Vodka nibbles like pickled cucumbers, mushrooms, bread with lard and sausages that go perfectly with the spirit.
Please remember that for the event you must be over 18 years old.
Tasting lasts approx. 1 hour but afterwards you can stay in the club and party on your own as long as you wish.
- 340 PLN per person (1 person)
- 230 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 220 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 210 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 200 PLN per person (5-6 persons)
- 190 PLN per person (7-11 persons)
- 180 PLN per person (12-19 persons)
- Contact us (20 persons or more)