Few cities in Europe can boast such marvellous Old Town as Gdansk. Walking along its narrow streets is a great pleasure for every visitor coming to Gdansk. We offer you the opportunity to see all the highlights of this compact area within only 3 hours walk. You can be sure we will walk by such sites like: Fountain of Neptune, Artus Court, Crane Gate, Green Gate, Golden Gate and High Gate. You will see beautiful townhouses of Long Market. Other important sites are: Szeroka street, Prison Tower, Motlawa river and the Crane, Great Armory at the end of Piwna street and the most famous monument of Gdansk – St Mary’s Church.
We offer walking tours with a private guide on request.
Our guide can meet you at your hotel at chosen time.
Standard Old Town walk lasts up to 3 hours.
- 350 PLN per person (1 person)
- 180 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 120 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 90 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 80 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 70 PLN per person (6 persons)
- Contact us (7 persons or more)
- 3 hours service of local private city guide in Gdansk in chosen language
- private walking tour around Old Town
We are able to organize this private tour in following languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Russian, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian and others
*some languages are subject to availability and prices may vary