Land of Kashubia, located west of Gdansk, is home to ethnic and language groups of Kashubians. Many inhabitants of this area claim to be Kashubians, not Polish. Their native language cannot be understood by the average Pole. They have their own flag and coat of arms and of course very rich tradition. Let us take you to chosen places in this beautiful region of Poland. Each site presents an extraordinary character of Kashubian Region.
Our program of sightseeing includes a visit to Kurze Grzedy Reserve with the Great Lake, three dystrophic smaller lakes, an extensive high peat bog and surrounding forests. Whole area is full of numerous plant species which are under strict protection. Another location is Chmielno – a very picturesque village called the Kashubian Saint-Tropez.
Then you will have some free time for lunch and after 20 minutes of driving we will stop at Wiezyca Observation Tower situated on the 329 metres post glacial moraine hill. The last stop is Szymbark – a small village in the heart of Kashubia. You will visit the Education and Region Promotion Centre which is located here and have a chance to familiarize with the culture of this region. You will also see traditional architecture and unusual design of Upside-down House.
We organize private tours from Gdansk to Kashubian region on your request with hotel pick up at chosen time
Our tour lasts approx 9 hours.
- 1000 PLN per person (1 person)
- 540 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 380 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 330 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 280 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 250 PLN per person (6 persons)
- Contact us (7 persons or more)
- hotel pick up / drop off (starting at chosen time),
- transportation by comfortable, private, air-conditioned car/van
- service of well experienced private guide in chosen language during whole tour,
- free time for lunch – approx. 1 hour,
- entrance tickets to the observation tower on top of Wiezyca hill
- entrance tickets to Szymbark Education and Region Promotion Centre.
We are able to organize this private tour in following languages:
English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Russian and others
*some languages are subject to availability and prices may vary