Slowinski National Park is renowned for its large, shifting sand dunes. There are mobile dunes up to 42 meters high which can move at a rate of about 9 meters a year, leaving the stumps of dead trees behind them. The area was once a gulf, of which the glacial lakes Lebsko and Gardno are vestiges. The park, a World Biosphere Reserve, is a heaven for wild birds; more than 250 species can be found here. The park’s highest point, Rowokol, offers a fine view of the dunes. We will also see Lake Lebsko which is now the third largest lake in Poland and the largest coastal lake on the whole Polish coast.
After visiting famous sand dunes, we will walk back to Leba and later you will have approximately 2 hours of free time in this Baltic sea resort to enjoy staying on a local sandy beach and have enough time for lunch etc.
We organize private tours to Slowinski National Park and Leba on your request
Tour lasts up to 9-10 hours.
- 1050 PLN per person (1 person)
- 550 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 380 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 340 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 280 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 240 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 220 PLN per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)
- hotel pick up / drop off (starting at chosen time),
- private transportation by comfortable, air-conditioned car/van
- service of our private guide in chosen language during whole tour,
- entrance tickets to Slowinski National Park,
- tickets for the electric car ride from Leba to sand dunes in Slowinski National Park,
- free time in Leba (approx. 2 hours).
We are able to organize this private tour in following languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Russian and others
*some languages are subject to availability and prices may vary