Sopot is known as a trendy sea resort, one of the most popular ones in Poland. Located on the shore of Baltic Sea between Gdansk and Gdynia attracts thousands of visitors every summer offering trendy bars, restaurants, shops and of course beautiful sandy beaches. Let us guide you along its major and most fancy street of Bohaterow Monte Cassino. Besides shops, restaurants and nightclubs you will also see a masterpiece of modern architecture – so-called Crooked House, nobody can walk by without taking a picture of it. We will also show you the longest wooden pier in Europe, The Sopot Lighthouse built in 1904, the Grand Hotel from the 1920’s and one of the oldest monuments in Sopot – the Sierakowski Manor House.
We organize private tours to Sopot from Gdansk on your request. We can pick you up from your hotel at chosen time.
Tour lasts up to 4 hours.
- 650 PLN per person (1 person)
- 340 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 240 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 210 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 180 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 160 PLN per person (6 persons)
- Contact us (7 persons or more)
- hotel pick up / drop off (starting at chosen time),
- transportation by private, air-conditioned, comfortable car/van
- service of local, private city guide in chosen language during whole tour
- up to 3 hours of private walking tour of Sopot,
- entrance tickets to the wooden Pier,
- entrance tickets to the Lighthouse.
We are able to organize this private tour in following languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Russian, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian and others
*some languages are subject to availability and prices may vary