Gdansk is a city with 1000 years history, once described as the Hanseatic granary of Europe. It is also the city of famous scholars and humanists. Explore this unique city with us. The Old Town of Gdansk is a delightful place. You will see the Long Market with its townhouses restored after damages of World War II. On our way will be the Fountain of Neptune, right outside the Artus Court – once a meeting place for the wealthy burghers of Gdansk. You will not miss the Crane Gate, Green Gate, Golden Gate, High Gate and Prison Tower. One of the most important sights will be the Church of St Mary. It is the largest medieval brick-built church in Europe with a well-known figure of the Virgin and Child and Astronomical Clock made by Hans Durunger in the 15th century. Another important sight on our way will be Oliwa Cathedral with the park. You will also enjoy some free time on the local sandy beach of Jelitkowo district.
We offer private city tours with a private guide on request. We can pick you up from your hotel at chosen time.
Standard city tour lasts approx. 5 hours.
- 750 PLN per person (1 person)
- 380 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 290 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 220 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 180 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 160 PLN per person (6 persons)
- Contact us (7 persons or more)
- hotel pick up / drop off (starting at chosen time),
- transportation by private comfortable, air-conditioned car/van
- 5 hours of service of private city guide in chosen language,
- entrance tickets to Oliwa Cathedral for organ concert
We are able to organize this private tour in following languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian and others
*some languages are subject to availability and prices may vary