Our extended version of Gdansk City Tour is a full day of sightseeing covering major sites of the city including places related with World War II and Communism Era. We will take you for a walk around Old Town to present main symbols of Gdansk like: the unforgettable Long Market with Neptune’s Fountain, historic gates of the city, St Mary’s Church, Dluga Street, Zuraw – a majestic Crane situated near the Motlawa River and many more. You will also be able to see the place where World War II began – Westerplatte peninsula where first shots were fired from German battleship Schleswig-Holstein. During the 1,5 hour visit our private guide will be presenting the history of this unique place. You will see: Passenger ships dock, Shelter and watchtower, ruins of barracks for soldiers, Monument to the defenders of the coast and others. Itinerary covers also a short stop by the Monument to the Fallen Shipyard Workers, visit in the Oliwa Cathedral with surrounding park and time for relaxation on the beach in Jelitkowo district – a seaside part of the city of Gdansk. Free time for dinner is also included in our program.
We organize private full day city tours of Gdansk on your request with hotel pick up at chosen time.
Tour lasts approx. 8 hours.
- 900 PLN per person (1 person)
- 460 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 310 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 280 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 230 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 200 PLN per person (6 persons)
- Contact us (7 persons or more)
- hotel pick up / drop off (starting at chosen time),
- transportation by comfortable, private, air-conditioned car/van
- service of private local city guide in chosen language during whole tour,
- entrance tickets to Oliwa Cathedral for organ concert,
- entrance tickets to Westerplatte Memorial,
We are able to organize this private tour in following languages:
English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Russian, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian and others
*some languages are subject to availability and prices may vary